COMING UP AT MERIWETHER SPRINGS:
- FRIDAY, 9/21 – MOUTH WIDE OPEN FOOD TRUCK, 4 – 8
- SATURDAY, 9/22 – LIVE REGGAE WITH GREG WARD, 4 – 6
- SUNDAY, 9/23 – WE’VE GOT YOUR GAME! NFL TICKET IN THE EXPLORER’S BAR
- SUNDAY, 9/30 – NFL TICKET AND MOUTH WIDE OPEN FOOR TRUCK, 3 – 7
- SUNDAY, 10/7 – LIVE MUSIC WITH TONY BRUNO, 4 – 6:30
- SUNDAY, 10/14 – ISABEL BAILEY BAND LIVE, 3 – 5:30
- SATURDAY, 10/20 – LIVE MUSIC WITH TWO WISHES, 4 – 6:30
- SATURDAY, 10/27 – CROZET JAM BAND LIVE, 4 – 6:30
STAY TUNED FOR REGULAR UPDATES AND OKTOBERFEST CELEBRATION DETAILS!
Minutes from Charlottesville, situated on 40 private acres, Meriwether Springs is a rare oasis. The combination of the five-acre vineyard, 10 barrel brewery, unique tasting rooms, patios, shaded beer garden, and kids play area make Meriwether Springs the perfect location for a well-deserved retreat.
This is the original estate of the famed explorer Meriwether Lewis, who was commissioned by Thomas Jefferson in 1804 to lead an exploration across the recently acquired Louisiana Territory and into the uncharted lands far beyond. After a long and dangerous journey, the explorer and his party reached the mouth of the Columbia River at the Pacific Ocean. Upon finally spotting the westward waters, Lewis penned his exuberance in an epic journal entry: “Ocean in view. O! The Joy!” In this spirit, with the thrill of adventure and the delight of having arrived at one’s chosen destination, we welcome you.
Wednesday 12 – 9ish
Thursday 12 – 9ish
Friday 12 – 10ish
Saturday 12 – 10ish
Sunday 12 – 9ish
NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED BARTENDERS AND PIZZA BAKERS.
EMAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION TO MERIWETHERSPRINGS@GMAIL.COM OR JESSE.PAPPAS@GMAIL.COM